Wednesday, July 4, 2012

How I Spent my 4th of July

After a busy weekend of camping, punk rock and too much sun, I was ready to just relax today and do the things I love doing.  I spent the day trying to beat the heat by sewing, listening to rock and roll and eating ice cold moonshine cherries I picked up in Tennessee.  Now I'm off to check out a local hip hop show and hang out with good people.

And check out these awesome items I put together in my fourth of july treasury on etsy... 

 

'Don't Fly Those Stars and Stripes for Me' by RayGunUnDone

Don't get me wrong, I love living in the US and I appreciate the freedom I do have. But the greed and warmongering drives me crazy! So until our government can learn to be a peaceful and benevolent, don't fly that flag for me!

American Legacy
$60.00
POLITICAL FRIDGE MAGNET...
$3.99
US Oil Wars T-shirt. If...
$12.99
vintage american milita...
$14.99
Give Me Liberty or Give...
$5.00
Forest Wins - Large Scr...
$7.00
1984 Was Not Supposed T...
$11.99
american flag usa unite...
$40.00
In War We Trust
$300.00
Howard Zinn Activist Au...
$0.99
US army : 30 handy flam...
$7.00
No Human Being Is Illeg...
$11.99
I am Ashamed to be an A...
$25.00
Kissin' Bombs custo...
$175.00
Heres Your Warning - Gr...
$20.00
I Pledge Allegiance and...
$14.99

No comments:

Post a Comment